duminică, 6 decembrie 2015

50 questions tag


I just thought I did not post for a long time , and this is just a good way for you guys to get to know me a little bit more.
1. My full name is Angela Theodora Ghita
2. I am a libra :)
3.Spiders, heights and sharks (even though we don't have such things in Romania , I am sooo afraid of them )
4.I love the smell of new books , coffee and listening to music
5.Her name is Diana , and we've known each other since we were 9
6. Adele - Hello
7. Turn ons ... About guys I suppose . Well , if I guessed correctly , I would say : when they smell awesome , when they know how to make you laugh , when they are smart and when they like food as much as you do .
8. Arrogance , being selfish , not being able to compromise and not smelling good. I like my boys smelling good.
9.What? I will not respond to this (black) question ...
10.None
11. I'll replace Tumblr with blogging.Well ,I love to write , and I love beauty , so I think this is the reason.
12.I feel ... HUNGRY lol
13.A Big Mac ...
14.I am currently single and ready to mingle
15.as= Anjelique's : bc= Beauty Corner
16.I cannot pick one ... I have so many I don't even remember half of them
17.At the moment , Take your time by Sam Hunt
18.Maroon 5 hands down !
19.Lies , sad people and ignorance
20.Food, makeup and music
21.Personality
22.My sister , Gina
23.My mom
24.I could've not wish for more . I have the best relationship with my parents. My mom and I are besties !
25.Summer , of course
26.I don't have one yet .
27.I'll pass this one
28.I once used my mom's lipsticks to draw on paper for a project. I thought it looked nice haha
29. When people wake me up from sleep , coming home to an empty fridge and rain. I have rain.
30.Cats
31.I have a nimpha parrot named Koko , a dog named Bell and of course a cat named Sara
32.My grades in highschool
33.I'm not worried about anything right now...
34.I was 15 and I was sure that very thin eyebrows looked nice on me ... I've never been so wrong in my life.
35.I am currently not working.
36.Leaving Romania and moving to Greece
37.I drink 2-3 cups of coffee every day , I stay up til late at night everyday and I always go out for a jog in the morning.
38.Having my own house, a family and becoming a make-up artist. The last one is in progress
40.Sephora and MAC
41. Everything that is spicy , and sushi
42.I was out in the city to buy some things.
43.Singing.
44.Movies and a dinner. I'm oldschool
45.Kylie Jenner and David Beckham !
46.
47.I don't have any for now,
48.2 , boy and girl
49.I smoke , bad habit , I know.
50. ...


Ok , thank you guys ! Leave in the comments what do you want me to write about in the next post !
I really hope you enjoyed reading this!
Love ! XO beauties !!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu