joi, 12 noiembrie 2015

How to : Create your own lipsticks


Hey , beauties !
Today I'll be telling you how to create your own lipsticks.
So basically , you need 3 things :



  • Lipgloss ( the one I use is sticky )
  • An eyeshadow pallette ( it doesn't matter what shades it has , so nudes, or bright colours , it all depends on what colours you like hanging on your lips )
  • A lip brush


This is the simplest trick ever . You just need to put a small amount of lipgloss on the back of your hand , and to dust some eyeshadow. You mix them , and voila ! That is your lipstick.
I personally like my lipstick to be matte , so i mattify it with a little bit of translucent power.
I don't know if this is the right way to do it , or if it's ok , but since I discovered this way of creating my own lipsticks I've wore like a ton of colours.


I hope you enjoyed reading, and that this might help you!

Love , XO beauties !


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu